A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer which allows us to recognise it. The set of cookies helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages users . consider and which are not useful.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the Internet, providing numerous advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website. Cookies can not harm your computer and, on the other hand, the fact that they are enabled help us identify and solve errors. The information that we provide below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the webpage is dropped, so that no file is registered on the user’s hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyse traffic guidelines on the web. This allows us to provide a better experience to improve content and facilitate its use.
Permanent cookies: They are stored on your hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cook has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after this date. We use it, generally, to facilitate registration services.
Here’s a list of the main cookies used on our websites:
- Cookies that are strictly necessary, for example, those that are useful for correct navigation or those that allow the payment of goods or services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded in a way effective.
- Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by external content supplements such as Google Maps.
- Analytical cookies for daily maintenance purposes, and with the aim of guaranteeing the best possible service to the user, websites often use ‘analytical’ cookies to compile statistical data of the activity.
The tables that follow are described in a schematic manner the cookies previously described and used on the APSOCECAT website:
Management of cookies
As a guarantee complementary to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may at all times be revoked through the configuration of contents and privacy available. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this ‘private mode’:
Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate
Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing
Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing
FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing
Google Chrome 10 and higher; Unknown
Important: Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate ‘private mode’, although with this, browsing through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies they want to work on this website through the browser settings. In this case, the APSOCECAT does not guarantee the correct operation of the web.
To modify the browser settings, consult the manufacturer’s help. For example:
Chrome, from https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Firefox, from https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Acceptance of Cookies Policy
Before this information, the following actions are possible:
- Accept cookies. This notice will not be displayed again when you access any portal page during this session.
- Close. The warning is hidden on this page.
- Modify your settings. You can obtain more information about what are cookies, know the cookies policy of www.apsocecat.org, as well as modify the configuration of your browser.